Dean started working part time in 2018 coaching and sports massage therapy.
Eventually making it my full time in 2020. From coaching Dean works with a wide variety of clients and all different needs, some looking to get stronger and healthier after a car accident, some want to compete in powerlifting and other strength sports and others want to lose weight. Ages vary from the youngest being 13 all the way up 75.
Coaching can be done in our private training facility in Aylesbury, we can be mobile and bring the gym to you or you can have everything planned for you on your smartphone via the coaching software TrainHeroic we use. With the sports massage Dean is here to help people quality of life. Anyone from competitive athletes to the average joe or to someone who needs care and rehab to get back on their feet. The eldest Dean worked with here was a 80 years old chap with a bad back and the youngest being 23 who is a competitive powerlifter.
Everyone will get the same attention to detail in session and out of session with the follow ups and stretches/exercises prescribed. This is also done in Aylesbury or can be mobile and done in the comfort of your own home.
Dean has been working with/for Devanney Strength (Jordan) since 2018 part time and now full time. Delivering only the best service and truly aiming to teach and allowing people to become the strongest and healthiest person they can be. Dean got record holders in powerlifting and previously Britain’s Strongest natural u105.
- Personal Trainer Level 3, PT ACADEMY – Home study. 2017
- Sports Massage Level 3, City Of Oxford College. 2018
All other trainings completed (where/when/how long):
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Sports Development. Ignite Sport – Lord Williams School – 2014
Treatments that Dean offers (treatment tittles):
- Deep tissue sports massage – 30 minutes
- Deep tissue sports massage – 60 minutes
- 1-2-1 Personal Training – 60 minutes sessions (block bookings, 4/8/12/16 sessions)
- Online Coaching – via TrainHeroic. Monthly Payment (4 weeks)
- Nutritional Advice
- FREE Consultation – including various assessments & goal setting/planning – 60 minutes